Available in sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent
We were inspired by you, our customers.
You told us what you like and don’t like about baby wipes, and we were inspired to make a better product.
We chose our manufacturer, Nice-Pak, because of their 50+ years of expertise in the world of wipes. We combined their know-how with your wipes wish list to build a fantastic baby wipe through joint development efforts, multiple prototypes, lab tests, and home testing by Amazon moms and dads. The end result is a baby wipe that’s truly designed for you—it’s soft enough for a newborn, but sturdy enough to get the job done.
Wipes that delight.
We offer three varieties: sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent. You can also choose between convenient flip-top packs for around the house or on the go, and resealable packs with a tub—perfect for the changing table.
Our unscented baby wipes include:
- No added fragrances
- Aloe to soothe skin & vitamin E to support skin hydration
- Pharmaceutical-grade purified water for clean, gentle wipes
- Flip-top lid for easy dispensing and lasting freshness, great for on the go
Where It’s From
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water makes up at least 97.9% of the liquid found in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes. The process starts with drinking water from the underground White Lick Creek Aquifer in Mooresville, Indiana. After the water is collected, it’s purified in several stages—sedimentation, charcoal filtration, deionization, and ultraviolet disinfection. The end result? A wipe that’s safe and gentle on a baby’s sensitive skin. (And yep, that’s really a photo of White Lick Creek.)
The aloe for Amazon Elements Baby Wipes is grown in the sunny city of Melbourne on Florida’s Atlantic coast. The company produces a variety of aloe extracts, powders, gels, and more—along with a little organic shea butter on the side. The aloe is harvested every six to eight weeks, by hand-selecting fresh leaves from the base of each plant. It’s then processed within two hours to ensure its active molecules don’t begin to break down, which helps preserve aloe’s ability to soothe and moisturize.
Grown in Melbourne, FL
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are made in Mooresville, Indiana by the wet-wipe experts at Nice-Pak Products, Inc.—a family-owned company since their founding in 1957. The baby wipes are produced in a zero-landfill plant: waste is recycled, and the remainder is converted to steam heat. The recyclable lid on the flip-top pack can go straight to the recycling bin—helping Nice-Pak reduce plastic use by 36% per year compared to their previous lid. We’re proud to have teamed up with them to deliver your wipes.
Located in Mooresville, IN
What It’s Made Of
These baby wipes help keep your baby clean using ingredients without an added scent. We evaluated each ingredient to determine whether or not it should be included—these are all common components to baby wipes, and together they make the wipe more effective and help keep it fresh. We’ve included details on the ingredients and their origins below, giving you transparency into the products you buy for your family.
Some ingredients list more than one source due to changes in availability; scan the unique code on your pack with the Amazon mobile app to learn their specific source.
Contents (in order of prevalence)
Polyester, Viscose & Polypropylene
Blended together, these fibers form a soft, strong cloth wipe. (Liaoning Province, China)
Moistens wipes. (Mooresville, IN)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Also known as aloe extract; soothes and moisturizes skin. (Melbourne, FL)
See all ingredients
Also known as vitamin E acetate; supports skin hydration. (Zhejiang Province, China)
Derived from coconut oil; works with polysorbate 20 to provide gentle cleansing. (University Park, IL)
Provides gentle cleansing. By combining with disodium cocoamphodiacetate this ingredient becomes more effective. (Gurnee, IL)
Prevents pH from going too high, ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas. (Tienen, Belgium or Southport, NC)
Prevents pH from going too low, ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas. (Augusta, GA or Lawrence, KS)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Ludwigshafen, Germany or Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Kalama, WA)
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes
Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Phthalates, Bronopol, Dyes, or Alcohol.
A New Level of Transparency
We’re committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail about each Amazon Elements item. Each pack of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes includes a unique code, which we use to track its specific ingredients and their origins, date and place of manufacture, date of delivery, and ‘best by’ date. You can access all that information just by scanning your unique code. You can also scan to easily re-order, write a review, or contact us with questions. To scan your code, use the Amazon mobile app on your smart phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use these baby wipes to clean other parts of my baby?
- Yes. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are safe for cleaning your baby’s hands, feet, face, and diaper area. Baby wipes should not be used to clean inside your baby’s mouth, nose, ears, or eyes.
See all questions and answers
- What ingredients do you keep out of your baby wipes?
- Amazon Elements Baby Wipes never contain:
- Parabens: Sometimes personal care products use parabens as a preservative; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain parabens because of customer concerns around their effect on hormone function and development.
- Methylisothiazolinone: Also known as ‘MIT’, this is a preservative that is sometimes used in baby wipes, and is also sometimes used in personal care products like shampoos and lotions. It has come under some scrutiny from parents because it’s classified as a sensitizer, which means it could cause contact allergies when touching skin.
- Phthalates: Fragrances sometimes use phthalates; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain phthalates due to their potential for hormone disruption.
- Bronopol: Has been used as a preservative in baby wipes; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t include bronopol because it is considered a formaldehyde donor, meaning under certain conditions it can break down to produce formaldehyde and cause contact allergies.
- Dyes: Many personal care products—such as shampoos, lotions, and cosmetics—include dyes to make the product a more attractive color. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain dyes because we didn’t want to include any unnecessary synthetic ingredients.
- Alcohol: Cleaning wipes for the kitchen and bathroom sometimes include alcohol. You won’t find alcohol in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes because it can be irritating on delicate skin.
- Can I rehydrate baby wipes that have dried out?
- Unfortunately, no. Our wipes are manufactured using pharmaceutical-grade purified water to keep them clean and effective; adding tap or bottled water might cause discoloration, odor, or even unwanted growths on the wipes.
- Are the baby wipes recyclable?
- The plastic lid and cardboard box used in shipment can be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap around them need to be thrown away—just be sure to remove and recycle the plastic lid first!
- Can I flush these baby wipes?
- No, the wipes aren’t flushable.
- How long do these baby wipes last?
- The recommended shelf life of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes is 2 years. You can scan the unique code on your package with the Amazon mobile app to find its ‘best by’ date.
- Can I still use these if they’ve been left in a hot car?
- Being left in a hot car can cause wipes to dry out more quickly if the container isn’t properly sealed, but the product will still be safe to use.
- Do baby wipes cause diaper rash?
- Diaper rash has a number of possible causes, including prolonged exposure to a wet or dirty diaper, rubbing and chafing caused by poor diaper fit, and even infections or allergic reactions. If you have any questions or concerns about diaper rash, please consult your pediatrician.
- How can I get samples of this product to try before I buy?
- Samples are not currently available, but we encourage you to go ahead and give the baby wipes a try—as with all Amazon Elements products, if you don’t love them, we’ll give you a full refund.
- Who are the babies in your product photos?
- Almost every baby you see has a mom or dad working here at Amazon.
Amazon prides itself on being Earth’s most customer-centric company. Customers were the inspiration for Amazon Elements, our own line of everyday essentials. We know it’s challenging to navigate all the choices and marketing messages you face while shopping for your family. We thought we could do better in three ways: listening to your feedback for what matters most, making products that live up to your high standards, and sharing every detail to inform your decisions.
When we start developing an Amazon Elements product, we first listen to your feedback and learn what matters most to you. Then we work with manufacturers to make the same decisions we believe you would make if you were calling the shots. For example, we made our baby wipes strong and stretchy, since you told us you hate it when they tear coming out of the dispenser.
We’re committed to giving you every detail about our products. This starts with why we made it, how we designed it, who manufactured it, and what ingredients we included. And once you have an Amazon Elements item at home, you can scan its unique code with the Amazon mobile app to learn when and where that exact item was made, when it was ordered, when it was delivered, and its ‘best by’ date. We will also give you quick access to all of the supplier and ingredient information provided on the product page.
We’re proud to stand behind every Amazon Elements product. If you don’t love it, we’ll give you a full refund.
Learn more about Amazon Elements Learn more about Amazon Elements Learn more about Amazon Elements
Six flip-top packs for on the go
– Strong, soft, large, and textured for cleaning hands, face, and diaper area
– Free of added fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol, and methylisothiazolinone
– Available in Sensitive, Unscented, and Fresh Scent. Comes in 6 flip-top packs or 9 resealable packs with storage tub
– Dispose of used wipes in trash